For Facility use, the 3900 needs the support of the wireless V-Cube appliance and a computer. Resident presses wearable WTC transmitter to signal the 3900 to begin to dial. The 3900 unit will dial up to 4 phone numbers that have been pre-programmed. Each number can be tried up to 4 times. When the recipient/caregiver’s phone rings, the pre-recorded message will tell them who is calling and the recipient/caregiver presses “2” to open full duplex two-way communications and “9” to disconnect the call.
Key Specifications/Special Features of Unit
- Small attractive white console unit with call and cancel buttons
- Requires Wireless V-Cube Appliance and a Computer
- Dimensions: 7” x 5” x 1.75”
- Speakerphone communications
- Recordable Voice Message
- Adjustable Volume
- Accepts up to ?10 ?transmitters
- Includes 12V Power Supply
- 24 Hour Battery Backup
- Wearable “WTC” Transmitter as wrist or Pendant.
- Small, comfortable, lightweight
- Can be worn in the Shower
- Lithium Battery’s life expectancy is 3-5 years, according to use.
- Easily programmed into or out of 3900 system
- Recommend testing every 30 days